Crusher is an important construction machinery, It plays an important role in industrialized societies and There are many kinds.According to the crushing force, it can be broken machine into two categories:
(1) crusher (2) mill.
Crusher generally handle larger blocks of material, coarse particle size, usually greater than 8 mm. Its structure is characterized by a certain gap between the broken pieces,
Do not touch each other. Crusher can be divided into coarse crusher, the crusher and the crushing machine. Smaller grinding machine processing of materials, the smallest up to 0.074 mm. Its structure is characterized by contact between broken parts, broken parts are used ball, steel bars, gravel or mineral blocks.
According to the broken way, the mechanical characteristics of the structure can be mainly divided into six categories.
(1) Jaw crusher(tiger mouth): role is broken by the movable jaw pressure periodically to the fixed jaw, the folder in which the crushed ore block. Jaw crusher also can be divided into 4 categories:Jane Pendulum Jaw Crusher,Compound Pendulum Jaw Crusher,Mixed Pendulum Jaw Crusher,Crushing jaw crusher.
(2) Cone Crusher: cone ore block in both inside and outside, between the fixed outer cone, inner cone for the eccentric swing, the folder in which the ore block pressure Crushed or broken.
(3) Roll crusher: nuggets in round two opposite rotating rollers caught in between, mainly by successive crushing effect, but also with grinding stripping effect
Broken tooth roll surface have split the role.
(4) Impact crusher: nuggets by the rapid rotation of the moving parts of the knock-on effect has been smashed. Impact Crusher can be divided into single-rotor and Double-rotor .
(5) Hammer crusher: hammer crusher can be divided into two kinds of single-rotor and dual-rotor, Single-rotor hammer crusher can be divided into non-reversible and reversible.
With increasing requirements and technology development, a variety of complex and new Crushers appears